Are made up of:
- Entrepreneurs supported by InnoEnergy
- InnoEnergy partners and shareholders
- InnoEnergy PhD candidates
- InnoEnergy Master School alumni and current students
- Current and former employees of InnoEnergy
- Invitation to the annual CommUnity Days conference, bringing together the InnoEnergy CommUnity to challenge solve, network, hear inspiring talks and learn from training programmes
- A selection of free small, private online courses (SPOCs) by InnoEnergy
- Access to the Career Centre and the ability to apply for and post jobs only for the InnoEnergy CommUnity
- Mentoring programme
- Exclusive, private platform groups
Members without a direct connection to any of the InnoEnergy services but interested in sustainable energy, innovation, or entrepreneurship and advancing the energy transition.
- Receive the CommUnity newsletter every two weeks
- Interact on the platform
- Attend local CommUnity events
Want to become a member?