Videos & Blogs

claudio.geyken
Found the visuals of Hawaii's battery + pv and some facts like China's 3 Gigafactory until 2021 worth sharing!
Video preview image▶︎
in Videos
joshualeupolz
aWATTar is a Austrian electricity retailer, and they are offering dynamic pricing.   The clients have to pay a monthly fee of less than 5€ per month, and their variable costs for electricity are then the EPEX day-ahead market prices. More information can be found on their website, but it is only available in German, and they are offering their… (Show more)
in Joshua Leupolz's Blog
communitypost
I never had a question about what I wanted to do next. For me, ideas are cheap and execution is what matters. However, if by sharing my experiences and thoughts I can make a contribution, I am happy to do so. The “For the Sake of Days Yet to Come” article series intends to do exactly that. It contains my understanding and perspective regarding… (Show more)
in CommUnity Post's Blog
communitypost
The Sustainability Supplement is a series of research articles prepared by InnoEnergy Master’s School students throughout several European locations. The series provides opinions and commentary on various topics including energy resources, energy efficiency, sustainability and other topics of interest. Any opinions expressed in these articles are… (Show more)
in CommUnity Post's Blog
christine
The InnoEnergy PhD School sent twelve PhD candidates to Grenoble during the first week of July 2017 for an intensive hands-on workshop. The participants were given a truly unique opportunity to work on a real-world project:  “Chamrousse Village 1650, the Alps’ Connected Smart Resort.” This ground-breaking project will transform a traditional ski… (Show more)
in Christine DOMINJON's Blog
communitypost
The Sustainability Supplement is a series of research articles prepared by InnoEnergy Master’s School students throughout several European locations. The series provides opinions and commentary on various topics including energy resources, energy efficiency, sustainability and other topics of interest. Any opinions expressed in these articles are… (Show more)
in CommUnity Post's Blog
robp
Video preview image▶︎
in Videos
communitypost
The Climate KIC Journey is a 3-week summer school program that "has been especially created for students from outside Europe and will introduce [students] to 21 of the continent’s cutting-edge low carbon research centres and business initiatives." The program takes place in various locations over the course of the summer. One of its attendees… (Show more)
in CommUnity Post's Blog
communitypost
Gliwice is one of the starting points for the MSc CFAFE (Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy) Master Program. It is located in the Silesian region, in the Southern part of Poland. In recent years, Gliwice has become one of the most modern cities of Upper Silesia. Its strengths are its favourable location, advanced economy, comprehensive… (Show more)
in InnoEnergy MSc School
fgielen
One of the corner stones of the InnoEnergy business model is the asset. We have introduced the role of Asset Owner Supporter (AOS) to make the business case sounder, to leverage the potential of the InnoEnergy ecosystem and to boost the go-to-market of the asset.       It sounds like Asset Owner Supporters are becoming the mini CEO of their… (Show more)
in Frank Gielen's Blog
justinas
EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation is inviting applications from companies located within the EU, wishing to host a Japanese trainee in 2018 as part of Vulcanus in Europe program.   Vulcanus in Europe is 8 month (August 2018 - March 2019) long internship program. The trainees come from leading Japanese universities and are students in… (Show more)
in General CommUnity Group
federica.carnicelli@innoenergy.com
A study carried out by Mark Z. Jacobson, from Stanford University, shows that it's possible to block the world temperature increase at 1.5°C and to create 24.3 million jobs thanks to a 100% renewable scenario in 139 countries worldwide. This scenario would avoid 4.6 million premature deaths from now until 2050...   For more details, here is the… (Show more)
in General CommUnity Group
carolinaespinoza
Via our digital learning portal iSE -The Institute of Sustainable Energy, InnoEnergy offers a new professional learning course that broaden your career horizon to encompass exciting new opportunities in the energy field.   The course Energy Efficiency for Better Buildings gives you the skills and knowledge you need to implement effective… (Show more)
Load more items