All Content

CommUnity by InnoEnergy
Are you ready for The EU Clean Energy Package? Get ready by reading 1000+ page document or... Join us on a 5-part online course developed by the Florance School of Regulation. Join the debate. Course stars 8 of May 2018.   Learn more
Video preview image▶︎
Salman Shahid
      Jeremy Rifkin is an economic & social theorist, principal architect of Third Industrial Revolution and adviser to the EU and China. In a feature-length documentary on VICE The Third Industrial Revolution: A Radical New Sharing Economy, he lays out a road map to usher in a new economic system.         Mr. Rifkin begins with uttering that the… (Show more)
in Salman Shahid's Blog
Robert Pleticha
E2Talent® measures the entrepreneurial skills of individuals and team dynamics within a start-up, evaluating their potential of success and ultimately supporting the decision-making process for VC companies and accelerators.
Filippo Antonio Capizzi
Good afternoon CU'ers,   I have to learn using Trend Control's SET but I can't find any course or learning material online. I'll use at work for Building Management Systems, HVAC and Energy Management Systems.   Do you know where I can find documents, or do you have some to share?   Thank you in advance!   bms buildings digital learning… (Show more)
in Forum
Silvia Francioso
Are you interested in sustainable development? Do you have any experience in the off-grid solar sector? Are you looking for an exciting working environment? Do you want to move to Utrecht, the Netherlands?   If you answered YES to all the previous questions, then go here and apply to one of the job openings we have at the moment: Three… (Show more)
in Renewable Energies
Julio Quintana
Hello CommUnity, I have a workshop on Monday and I am very keen to apply the the Open Space Studio methodology. I have participated in two sessions myself, however I do not recall each and every step of the convergence/divergence. I searched on the platform and found nothing that details the methodology.    Any one who can help me with this… (Show more)
in Forum
Robert Pleticha
Add your sustainable energy funders to this listClick on Edit and enter the funder name, website, and a brief comment. Or, leave a comment at the end of this document with your funder information and we will add it for you.    Funder Name URL Comment (optional) HORIZON 2020: The EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation…
Robert Pleticha
On November 30th, the InnoEnergy CommUnity in Lisbon, with the support of Altice - ENTER, Lean In Lisbon International, Creative Mornings, Cleonice, ONYOU, Dialogy Consulting, Agataremotely and OndaCity, co-organized the event "Women in Business and Entrepreneurship". Here is the recording of the event! Enjoy!   Speakers: Daria Vodopianova,… (Show more)
CommUnity Post
On the 5th April 2018, CommUnity Lisbon organised yet another edition of the E2I Talks, giving continuation to the success of the first event of this type in Lisbon, which took place back in December. This time, with “Sustainable Energy Solutions - The City” being the focus of the conversation, the CommUnity Lisbon welcomed three speakers who were… (Show more)
Ákos Dervalics
Hi, I'm looking for experienced manager for a starting company in Virtual Power Plant in Germany. Please let me know if you would apply or can recommend anyone. BR, Ákos Dervalics
Anzhelika Ivanova
Dear colleagues,   The Catalonia Institute for Energy Research (IREC) is organizing a workshop as Final Event of the of the “Grid Integration of High Power Density Modular Multilevel Converter –(HDMMC)“ , Joint Research Infrastructure project funded by the FP7 European project IRPWind (http://www.irpwind.eu/), where IREC, TECNALIA, SINTEF and… (Show more)
Miroslaw Kucharzyk
Hello CommUnity,    We have recently moved offices and my commute has become problematic. I am exploring an option of buying an electric scooter like this one: Xiaomi 8.5 inch Tire Folding Electric Scooter ( Youth Edition ) -$319.99 Online Shopping| GearBest.com Has anyone of you ever used and electric scooter? If yes which one would you… (Show more)
in Forum
Robert Pleticha
PowerUp! 2018 is the 4th edition of the competition for start-ups organized in 24 Central & Eastern European countries.Pitch your solution to investors from all over the Europe in front of an international media and audience and win €20,000! WHY TO APPLY? • Access to the InnoEnergy Highway® accelerator program with investment of up to €150 000•…
Load more items