All Content

CommUnity by InnoEnergy
Hi peers!   EIT Health community is organizing this interesting event about women leadership! I'll be in Colombia by this time but I hope any of you can go. It would be very nice to have some crossKIC interactions. Link to register at the end of this text. If someone goes please, let us know.   We would like to inform you that the WE Health…
in Women @InnoEnergy
Teresa Grijelmo
Are you ready to anticipate the future of energy systems? Join the Grid2030 program, an initiative by Red Eléctrica de España (REE) and InnoEnergy! We are looking for innovations to create the most efficient power transmission system network. If you are a researcher, entrepreneur or company developing an early stage innovation in the energy… (Show more)
Robert Pleticha
Industry Job Pages Cheetah Knowledge Exchange opportunities for Career positions in Photovoltaics https://www.cheetah-exchange.eu/careers.asp  SEIA http://seia-jobs.careerwebsite.com/jobseeker/search/results/ SolarCity http://www.solarcity.com/careers NREL https://nrel.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/NREL First Solar…
in Renewable Energies
Federica Carnicelli
Dear all,   I would like to advertise to all of you the "young researchers conference", which takes place every year during the "World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED)" in Wels, Austria.   The main topics of the conference are Energy Efficiency and Bio-Energy. In addition to the multiple speakers from all around the world, the conference offers… (Show more)
in Forum
CommUnity by InnoEnergy
Enjoy a wide variety of local events such as talks, co-creation sessions, training, and site visits. Attend the annual flagship event to meet others active in the network, while solving challenges, sharing knowledge and taking part in workshops to empower you.   Check the CommUnity events or add yours here.
Video preview image▶︎
in Forum
Robert Pleticha
This group of guys is trying to push the boundaries of electric vehicles with a new model and concept they developed after their experience in the solar races at TU/e. They aim to cars fully powered by solar, check their link for more information. For the feasibility of the project I must confess I would be very happy to see if they manage to… (Show more)
CommUnity Post
“Of course!”, thought Maroš Šefčovič, Vice President of European Commission, responsible for Energy Union. “But how can the EU engage the youth?”   That was the question asked during a Facebook live event with VP Šefčovič in Brussels. The participants and the communities they represented were invited to share their perspective and ideas on the… (Show more)
in CommUnity Post's Blog
Carolina Espinoza
The course forms part of the Specialization on “Off-grid renewable energy systems. Towards affordable, reliable and sustainable electricity for all”. In this second course, you will discover the critical business, financial, policy and planning conditions to boost the deployment of off-grid renewable system in the poorest countries and remotest… (Show more)
Silvia Francioso
My last post regarding Energy Access in Africa (Energy Access - Is it a priority in Africa?) sparkled up some questions regarding the basics of the Off-Grid Sector. Therefore, I thought of gathering the three FAQs in another discussion post, hoping to sparkle more interest and fruitful future conversations. if you're interested in such… (Show more)
in Renewable Energies
Luca Santo
Hello CommUnity ! During the last day at Alumni Unite ( 03-12-2017 ) we started a co-creation session to understand if and how a renting platform could be implemented. There I made a short pitch to explain why this is important for life quality and sustainability. For those who were not al the AU, here's a description of my original idea :  … (Show more)
Michele Riva
Dear Community,   This year I took part in the Kickoff and, for the first time, in the AlumniUnite. As a second year ENTECH student, I was there as a catalyst and it was an amazing experience to either attend the Kickoff a second time and to be part of my first AlumniUnite. During the days I spent in Barcelona I had very interesting conversations… (Show more)
in Forum
Jamal Alostaz
Good morning all,   I would like to know what are all the proven energy efficiency appliances, actuators, drives, valves that are currently out there. Meaning, I am looking for products that will save energy for households and businesses that could be easily integrated and fueled by renewable energy.    Also, can someone recommend a reliable PV… (Show more)
Jamal Alostaz
Good morning all,   I would like someone to recommend a reliable PV Polysilicion supplier that has good track record plus customer support.    For hot regions, can someone help me with identifying which PV generation is best. Meaning, module type, material of construction, economics of purchasing it and so on?   Thank you
in Renewable Energies
Load more items