All Content

Robert Pleticha
Any special projects or challenges you hope to tackle as it becomes summer here in Europe? Share a few lines about it here and maybe another CommUnity member can even offer some suggestions.   One of my priorities in the next months will be making a migration plan and starting to set up a new community platform. We aren't sure exactly when yet,… (Show more)
in Forum
CommUnity by InnoEnergy
Please leave feedback on the webinar here: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/WN7RTTK
Video preview image▶︎
in Videos
Michele Andreoli
Hi, guys, I'm trying to find a way to innovate one of the older markets in existence; the real estate market. I wanted to implement new technologies and new solutions to redefine the landscape and the possibility of it. In particular, I was thinking to split the ownership between a company that would manage the energy part and the users that will…
CommUnity by InnoEnergy
Do you run a sustainable energy business and need a strategic partner to help you grow? Apply Now!   The funding is available from two of InnoEnergy’s flagship programmes: Highway™ and Boostway™. The Highway supports early-stage start-ups in their go to market phase, and the Boostway supports SME’s in their growth phase through… (Show more)
Chris Parker
The video recording of the #community-barcelona´s The Clean Energy Package - Policy for all Europeans panel discussion has finally been uploaded to share with all our CommUnity members.    This thought-provoking event engaged some of the key measures of the Clean Energy Package, namely the New Electricity Market Design, within the context of the…
Video preview image▶︎
in Videos
Jacopo Sala
AI is starting to get into PV reasearch through trials and errors based on results provided in other people's papers. IN organic solar cells, polymers are so difficult to understand and to prepare that this kind of topic is growing bigger in the next years:… (Show more)
in Renewable Energies
Lukas Galdikas
Rather often innovation brings additional benefits, which are not primary objective if objective at all. Nice to see when some companies are recognizing that and using to fight with customer drop-off.   Hey Google, How's Grandma? Japanese Utilities Get Creative | Bloomberg New Energy Finance    Are you aware of any other case examples?
in Forum
Dimitra Maleka
Dear all, We would like to invite you in the testing phase of our digital course ''Energy storage: the battery revolution'', that is currently under development. We are interested to receive your feedback as we value your opinion! Please follow the instructions below:  Access the following link  https://goo.gl/yn2LcF Create an account on iSE… (Show more)
in Energy Storage
Laura Broleri
I'm a passionate reader and recently i feel the need of finding new and interesting titles about climate change, economy and renewable energy. I am sure there are others like me in the commUnity so... who better than the commUnity members themselves can help me?   Feel free to list titles and authors!      
in Forum
CommUnity by InnoEnergy
University of Helsinki has launched a course on artificial intelligence - one that's completely free and open to everyone around the world - a beginner course for those who want to know more about Artificial Intelligence.   View the course
CommUnity Post
How do we become and empower change agents to achieve a sustainable energy future?   Figure 1: How do I become a change agent? On Saturday, 2nd of June 2018, Tiago Mendes (Open Space Studio) and I, Falko Döring (CommUnity by InnoEnergy Manager) conducted a 90-minute workshop with almost 50 participants to co-create on the important question “How… (Show more)
CommUnity by InnoEnergy
Evolving security paradigms: Responding to the digital and data-driven grid   To stay ahead, join the Internet of energy bootcamp this summer
Video preview image▶︎
in Videos
Load more items