Are you passionate about sustainability? Do you like solving real life challenges?Are you business-minded? InnoEnergy MSc in Clean Fossil Fuels and Alternative fuels (CFAFE) Master Program welcomes you to our information booth on25.10.2018, Chemistry building, from 10a.m. to 4p.m. MSc CFAFE is an international dual-master’s programme for…
- Marco Barbaro likes Krishna Reddy's blog post Ecological Footprint vs Happiness Index
- David Corcoles likes Robert Pleticha's reply Re: Do you want this group to continue on a new platform?
- Marco Grippa likes CommUnity by InnoEnergy's blog post Join a Group
- Rudolph Santarromana likes CommUnity Post's blog post E-Nerds: The Matrix Thermal Power Plant
- Rudolph Santarromana likes CommUnity Post's blog post Sustainability Supplement: Ambitious EU energy policy versus the Nordstream 2 reality -Nordstream 2 underlines the mismatch between EU policy aims and the reality of the European market
Hi, We will migrate community platform software in 2018. As we prepare for it, I wanted to know if you still needed this group on the new platform? Should we also migrate all the content? And re-create it with all the same members when we launch the new platform? Thanks and please comment below or write me: email@example.com
Hello CommUnity, Finally, some KIC event hits Cotê d'Azur! Is there anyone who attends the Climathon event in Cannes next week? Maybe some from the Grenoble community? Merci beaucoup!
Hey folks, I am getting involved with a start-up in airborne wind energy sector. Basically trying to do something similar to Makani - https://x.company/makani/. Would love to get some insights from different perspectives. Cheers, Max
I wanted to start this thread in case anyone has questions, comments, or suggestions for The CommUnity Days next week? Please post them here and we will get the right person to answer them.
Hi everyone, I'm an italian student and I've just been accepted for the SELECT master at Innoenergy. I'm looking for advices to help me decide wether this master is suited to my aims: I'd like to work in the field of providing sustainable energy to the underdeveloped areas of the world. My question is: does Innoenergy provides possibilities to… Show more
Hey Giacomo Ravaioli really pleased to hear that you chose joining SELECT. Just as Julio, I did select and started back in 2014. Silvia and Stefano are right that there are no specific courses on the topic of rural development through sustainable energies, as you surely have already realized. Though there are a bunch of great projects (such as PoY…
Load more items
Dear InnoEnergy students in Lisbon, We would like to invite you all to the Kick-off Event organized by the CommUnity in Lisbon on Wednesday 17/10/2018 at InnoEnergy Office. The Kick-off will start at 18:00, local time. To attend, besides confirming your attendance here on the platform, you also need to fill in this google form: Contact…