EDPR University Challenge 2019
We are pleased to inform that the InnoEnergy Master Students have been chosen by EDPR, the fourth-largest producer of wind power in the world, to participate in a University Challenge whose aim is to:
- Have an opportunity to land a job or internship and get preferential access to finance the projects through EDPR´s corporate capital risk fund
- Get Cash prizes. Students and Professors may even win up to €6,000 – €3000.
- The finalist teams will win a trip to attend the Award Ceremony Event in Madrid
1- A representative from the team will register a group of 2 or 3 people, optionally with a tutor or professor in the following link.
Please, introduce in the “University” Box when REGISTERING: InnoEnergy – Your current University. For organizational purposes, we would also be grateful if a representative from your team could fill in this link ( 3 min max). The deadline for registrations is 14 March 2019
2 - Who can participate?
- Participants from InnoEnergy Master´s School
- Those students enrolled at universities from UK, Belgium, France and Italy, with studies related to the thematic field of the project.
Further information can be found here
- Undergraduate and graduate levels, whose programs include content related to engineering, business administration and management, marketing and communication, economics or another discipline that could contribute to the field of renewable energy
- The members of these teams may be pursuing their studies at the same educational institution or at others
- Preferably, the groups should be accompanied/guided by one or more instructors. However, the lack of a director/instructor will not prevent any group from taking part in the contest and being eligible for any of the awards set forth above.
Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for your participation and good luck!
Published on 27 February 2019