KIC InnoEnergy SE
6th Floor, John F. Kennedylaan 2
5612 AB Eindhoven
CEO: Diego Pavía
Registered Office: Eindhoven
Chamber of Commerce Eindhoven 51418886
Email: [email protected].com
Phone +31 40 800 22 80
Fax +31 40 800 22 89
The copyright in all material, including but not limited to images, illustrations, text, audio clips and video clips, provided on this Site is held by KIC InnoEnergy SE or by the original creator of the material.
Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of KIC InnoEnergy SE or the copyright owner.
Save where otherwise stated, permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided a) you do not modify the materials, b) the source is acknowledged, and c) all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are not removed or altered.
However prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the above-mentioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use.
For any query or complaint, please contact us at [email protected]
This Site may enable visitors to post their reviews, remarks, comments and other content.
Cookie/User consent - Users consent to have cookies from community.innoenergy.com when accepting the Terms and Conditions.
Right to data erasure - To delete your profile and all associated data, please write [email protected] with your username or the email address you used to register on the platform.
Right to data correction - Users can edit many of their profile fields through Edit Profile link in the Avatar menu. For changes in any other fields, like username, please write to [email protected]
Right to data retrieval/portability - When you request to delete your profile from the platform, you can also request for a file with the data of all the actions you have undertaken since joining the platform by writing to [email protected]
You may post such content so long as it is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a product or other content.
We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, although we do not regularly review posted content.
If you post any such content, you grant us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content throughout the world in any media. You also grant us and our affiliates the right to use the name that you submit with any such content. There may be exceptions to this clause in certain sections of this Site in which we request online submissions of documents and information from you or your company that may present a proprietary character. In such a case, specific proprietary statements may apply to these sections.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to any content that you post and that our use of your content will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party.
We do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this Site or otherwise. Please note that any information or material you submit over this Site or in any other manner will not be deemed to be confidential. There may be exceptions to this principle in certain sections of this Site in which we request online submissions of documents and information from you or your company that may present a confidentiality character. In such a case, specific confidentiality statements may apply to these sections.
By sending us any information or material, you grant us and our affiliates an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such information or material. There may be exceptions to this clause in certain sections of this Site in which we request online submissions of documents and information from you or your company that may present a proprietary character. In such a case, specific proprietary statements may apply to these sections.
Some of the links on this Site will let you leave our Site. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the nature, contents and availability of any linked site or any link contained as a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. We provide these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our recommendation or endorsement of the site nor of the views expressed within them.
KIC InnoEnergy SE maintains this Site to enhance public access to information about its activities. The information contained in this Site is for general information purposes only. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However, some data or information on our Site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. KIC InnoEnergy SE accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS,” AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH IT.
KIC INNOENERGY SE WILL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIM OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF IT WAS FORSEEABLE OR THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES WAS BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our licensors harmless, as well as our and their affiliates and employees, from all third party claims, liability, damages and costs arising from your unauthorized or improper use of the Site or the materials on this Site.
1. KIC InnoEnergy SE (“KIC”) is Processing personal information submitted by a you (“Data Subject”) in the context of your use of the Site application and/or attendance of one or more of KIC’s educational programs (“Data”), for the following purposes:
a. to provide access to the KIC InnoEnergy SE’s newsletters, project information, or job offers,
b. to allow you to post reviews, remarks, comments and other contents,
c. to allow you to apply to training programs offered via the Site,
d. to allow you to submit proposals in calls for innovation projects,
e. to allow you to apply for the business creation services,
f. to allow you to take contact in general with KIC InnoEnergy SE, and
g. for commercial, advertising and marketing purposes.
2. For the purposes as described under 1, KIC:
3. KIC compiles statistical information from the Data, on an anonymous basis.
a. collects and stores the Data in Records (i.e one or more records of Data as kept and Processed by KIC or the Processor as defined under 4.);
b. monitors the Data Subject by using the Data in tracking tools;
c. uses the Data to send to the Data Subjects information about KIC, KIC projects, services and/or KIC SE’s educational programs, job offers, newsletters and other periodicals,
d. uses the Data to send e-mails with advertising to the Data Subjects;
e. uses the Data to assess the applications and proposals of the Data Subject;
f. provides access to the Data as defined in 7.
4. The Processing as described in 1 and 2 above can be done by either the KIC as Controller or by a Processor (i.e. any person or legal entity engaged by KIC for Processing, and not being an employee nor otherwise subjected to the authority of KIC or KIC’s Executive Board or any of its members) engaged to that end. “Process” or “Processing” shall mean each (set of) action(s) as regards to the Data, including, but not limited to, the collecting, recording, sorting, keeping, updating, amending, retrieving, consulting, using, provisioning by way of forwarding or other way of dissemination, gathering, linking, protecting, erasing or destroying of Data.
5. With respect to pictures or movies being taken or shot during KIC events in which you, as Data Subject, are participating, in which you would be easily recognizable, you shall always remains free not to participate in a photograph or in a movie, on the spot. Should you participate in a photograph or movie in which you are easily recognizable, or provide yourself a photograph or movie to KIC, you hereby explicitly and unequivocally agree to the royalty free use of your photographs and movie image by KIC for advertising purposes and, for that purpose, waive the right to invoke any and all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to portrait rights, against KIC, as regards to any photograph or movie image that was submitted by you to KIC, and/or made of you by KIC.
6. At your request as Data Subject, Data will be removed from the Records, unless the preservation is required by law or for the purpose of the Records themselves. The request shall be addressed to: KIC InnoEnergy SE, Kennispoort, 6th floor, John F. Kennedylaan 2, 5612 AB Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Any refusal to remove or delete (parts of) Data will be substantiated in terms of necessity to preserve the Data, notwithstanding your request for removal or deletion.
7. As Data Subject, and through the use of this Site, you hereby grant your explicit and unambiguous consent that a) KIC and Processors Process the Data as described above and b) KIC submits the Data to the Partners (i.e. any of KIC’s partners as defined in Annex II of the EIT KIC InnoEnergy Framework Partnership Agreement) for the purposes described above, and grant your consent to KIC and the Partners to use the Data to directly contact you, in accordance with applicable law, with newsletters, project information, job offers or similar communications for the aforementioned purposes.
8. As Data Subject, you may, while observing reasonable intervals, each time request from KIC to be informed as regards to whether any Data relating to you is being Processed, which request should be addressed to the addressee as described in 6 above. KIC shall inform you, within four (4) weeks after the receipt of such a request, of whether any Data relating to you is being Processed, and, if so and where applicable, provide a specification of that Data, a description of the objectives or purposes of its Processing, the possible categories of Processed Data, the persons who are meant to receive the Data and a description of the origins of the Data. You may request KIC to correct, supplement, remove, or protect (parts of) the specified Data if that Data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant for the objectives and purposes for which it was being Processed, or if the Processing would otherwise be unlawful. KIC will inform you in writing within four (4) weeks after the receipt of a request as described above of whether the request will be met. If KIC decides not to meet the request made, the refusal shall be explained. If KIC decides to meet the request made the necessary measures will be taken as soon as reasonably possible.
12. Additional privacy provisions may apply to specific sections in this Site.