Skip navigation
All Places >

MSc SENSE - 2017

Log in to follow, share, and participate in this socialgroup. Not a member? Join Now!

Recent Activity

axeleriksson
Hey!    I'm not sure which is the best way to getting to know each other, but we can at least start a thread about it.    My name is Axel Eriksson and I'm a Swede doing my bachelors in Energy and Environmental Engineering at KTH (where we will do our first year of masters). I have strong interest in the effective altruism community and want to… (Show more)
in MSc SENSE - 2017
krsanju98s
Hi, everyone! Myself Sanju from India. I got selected for SENSE (round 2) and would like to know about other applicants who got selected.
in MSc SENSE - 2017
niveditha147
Hey guys    Did anybody get an invitation for GC Index test for Round 2?
in MSc SENSE - 2017
balaji9300
Hi all ! Congrats once again for your admit !! I feel excited to know about the further proceedings, even though it was clearly stated in the admit document attached with the admission email. So I aim to cover minute details that we face during the process in this discussion, to enable a hassle free transition to all. So post your queries or the… (Show more)
in MSc SENSE - 2017
kargsharma
Hello All,   Here is the link to the whatsapp group for all informal stuffs.   WhatsApp - InnoEnergy SENSE 2017-19   Cheers!
in MSc SENSE - 2017
robp
Hey, How's everything going? I just wanted to mention something that you may not have seen yet.   You can see other SENSE students who have marked it in their profile here: https://community.innoenergy.com/people?filterID=all~profile%5Binnoenergy-education-programme%5D~innoenergy-education-pr…    Click on Follow to get updates when they post,… (Show more)
in MSc SENSE - 2017
axeleriksson
Hey!    So my name is Axel Eriksson and I'm currently doing my Bachelor thesis at KTH Royal Institute of Technology. Since I'm a Swede living in Stockholm I'd be happy to help you out with getting to know the city and preparing you for our year together here! I thought this could be like a FAQ post about Sweden that you can use to get all (or at… (Show more)
in MSc SENSE - 2017