Skip navigation
All Places >

MSc SENSE - 2017

Log in to follow, share, and participate in this socialgroup. Not a member? Join Now!

Recent Activity

vangelis
Hey guys! Following six courses is confusing and there are many deadlines for our first semester, so I created this document... It sums chronologically the important dates, deadlines and labs of this semester. You can download it, modify it according to your lab schedule and of course check for any mistakes and give feedback. I think this document…
in MSc SENSE - 2017
sandragarcia
Your InnoEnergy adventure is about to start!   Here there are just a few administrative things to keep in mind:   Students agreements We have sent all the students agreements (except for MSc ENTECH students). so you should have received yours by email. You need to sign it through Adobe e-Sign and you will get a signed copy in your email. If you… (Show more)
lukas.galdikas
Hello, There is a 3-month internship available for the months of October-November-December. Details below: Company and location DSO in the area of Barcelona.   Time frame 3 months. October-November-December 2017   Work involved The intern will need to give support on the following: European projects related to: Smart grids Storage… (Show more)
axeleriksson
Hey!    I'm not sure which is the best way to getting to know each other, but we can at least start a thread about it.    My name is Axel Eriksson and I'm a Swede doing my bachelors in Energy and Environmental Engineering at KTH (where we will do our first year of masters). I have strong interest in the effective altruism community and want to… (Show more)
in MSc SENSE - 2017
krsanju98s
Hi, everyone! Myself Sanju from India. I got selected for SENSE (round 2) and would like to know about other applicants who got selected.
in MSc SENSE - 2017
niveditha147
Hey guys    Did anybody get an invitation for GC Index test for Round 2?
in MSc SENSE - 2017
Load more items