Skip navigation
All Places >

MSc SELECT 2017

Log in to follow, share, and participate in this socialgroup. Not a member? Join Now!

Recent Activity

sandragarcia
Your InnoEnergy adventure is about to start!   Here there are just a few administrative things to keep in mind:   Students agreements We have sent all the students agreements (except for MSc ENTECH students). so you should have received yours by email. You need to sign it through Adobe e-Sign and you will get a signed copy in your email. If you… (Show more)
in MSc SELECT 2017
vasco
How will the "MJ2411 HT17-1 Renewable Energy Technology" course exactly work for us? I know it´s supposed to be via skype, but looking at the schedule, we are supposed to form groups even before we meet. So I get the feeling there's something I'm not getting right. 
in MSc SELECT 2017
valht12
Program Director Director email SELECT Thomas Nordgreen thomasno@kth.se
in MSc SELECT 2017
hegazy
Hi everyone! I've been missing out on the information meetings and therefore am wondering here if anyone can help. I've only been able to recover the schedule for the course MJ2411, but nothing else for all the other ones. Anyone has any info about all the other classes starting from tomorrow? 
in MSc SELECT 2017
jessicap
Hey, as some suggested that it would also be convenient to create a WhatsApp group for the SELECT students who are going to be in Stockholm at KTH, I like to gather your contacts! So if you think this is a good idea, please send me your WhatsApp number including country code and I will add you to the group. I guess it is best, if you send it to me… (Show more)
in MSc SELECT 2017
janisdan
Hi!   I have made an WhatsApp group for us starting at UPC to be able to discuss how to start the education and be up to date with the latest news. This is the link to join: https://chat.whatsapp.com/3s42p49qwx02jwbCQaZMuI My open question is if there should be an advantage of having instead one common group for all SELECT students (KTH+UPC)?… (Show more)
in MSc SELECT 2017
ashereme
Hi everyone!   I am just wondering what the start date is for classes at UPC for first year SELECT. The link: Starting location : InnoEnergy - pioneering change in sustainable energy states the welcome activities start the first week of September and the classes start September 13th. However at KTH classes start August 28th, and we have joint… (Show more)
in MSc SELECT 2017
esnajem
The Student Union at KTH (THS International Students) worked hard in order to gather useful links for international students. Below is a copy of their Facebook post. I hope you find them useful.   Hey people! The relocation can be tough but we prepared the list of useful links which perhaps will make it easier for you. The Ultimate Student Packing… (Show more)
carlbarkestam
Have you been Accepted to MSc SELECT in Round 1 or are you applying in Round 2?   Take this opportunity to meet the Programme Director Dr. Jeevan Jayasuriya and Dr. Peter Hagström presenting the programme. A current student will also be present to share the experiences of the programme. The webinar will be structured in two sections: presentation… (Show more)
Load more items