Skip navigation
All Places >

MSc SELECT 2017

Log in to follow, share, and participate in this socialgroup. Not a member? Join Now!

Recent Activity

jessicap
Hey, as some suggested that it would also be convenient to create a WhatsApp group for the SELECT students who are going to be in Stockholm at KTH, I like to gather your contacts! So if you think this is a good idea, please send me your WhatsApp number including country code and I will add you to the group. I guess it is best, if you send it to me… (Show more)
in MSc SELECT 2017
ashereme
Hi everyone!   I am just wondering what the start date is for classes at UPC for first year SELECT. The link: Starting location : InnoEnergy - pioneering change in sustainable energy states the welcome activities start the first week of September and the classes start September 13th. However at KTH classes start August 28th, and we have joint… (Show more)
in MSc SELECT 2017
esnajem
The Student Union at KTH (THS International Students) worked hard in order to gather useful links for international students. Below is a copy of their Facebook post. I hope you find them useful.   Hey people! The relocation can be tough but we prepared the list of useful links which perhaps will make it easier for you. The Ultimate Student Packing… (Show more)
carlbarkestam
Have you been Accepted to MSc SELECT in Round 1 or are you applying in Round 2?   Take this opportunity to meet the Programme Director Dr. Jeevan Jayasuriya and Dr. Peter Hagström presenting the programme. A current student will also be present to share the experiences of the programme. The webinar will be structured in two sections: presentation… (Show more)
nicolesn
Hi all! I am Nicole, I am from Jamaica. I think it would be great for us to get to know each other ahead of time. I'm so excited to meet you all in September!
in MSc SELECT 2017