Skip navigation
All Places >

MSc RENE 2017

Log in to follow, share, and participate in this socialgroup. Not a member? Join Now!

Recent Activity

Robert Pleticha
Dear InnoEnergy students in Barcelona,   We would like to invite you all to the Welcoming Event organized by the CommUnity in Barcelona on Thursday 19/10/2017 at UPC (in Aula Capella).   The Welcoming Event will start at 19:20, local time.   To attend, besides confirming your attendance here on the platform, you also need to fill in this google… (Show more)
Silvia Mateos
Shared by Silvia Mateos 2 months ago (Show more)
You are not authorized to view this content.
Silvia Mateos
Thanks all of you to come to the welcome session held in UPC for InnoEnergy students. We hope all of you have had a   smooth and wonderful landing.   All the best!!!
in MSc RENE 2017
David Corcoles
Hi everyone, my name is David, and I'm from Albacete, a town located in the South of Spain. I'm starting the MSc RENE this fall and I've created this group for getting to know each other before starting this September!   I think it would be a good idea to have a whatsapp group or something like that to be more connected between us, so if you also… (Show more)
in MSc RENE 2017
Silvia Mateos
Dear Students, We would like to introduce you the agenda of the Added value activities for this month in the MSc RENE, to be held in Catolica Lisbon School of Business and Economics, and to take place between the 25th to 29th of September. Please check the file attached.   More information will be arriving soon.   Silvia Mateos
in MSc RENE 2017
Sandra Garcia
Your InnoEnergy adventure is about to start!   Here there are just a few administrative things to keep in mind:   Students agreements We have sent all the students agreements (except for MSc ENTECH students). so you should have received yours by email. You need to sign it through Adobe e-Sign and you will get a signed copy in your email. If you… (Show more)
Valentina Herrera
Find attached the slides from the introduction to RENE meeting 
in MSc RENE 2017
Load more items