Skip navigation
All Places >

MSc RENE 2017

Log in to follow, share, and participate in this socialgroup. Not a member? Join Now!

Recent Activity

Chris Parker
Hey RENE students!   Those of you coming to Barcelona next semester, in particular the incoming 2nd year students, the CommUnity Barcelona is organising an Internship Webinar with 4-5 companies who are offering internship opportunities.   To better understand what companies and opportunities you are interested in, we prepared a Google form … (Show more)
in MSc RENE 2017
Andrea Quattrone
Hi everyone! My name is Andrea and I'm from Italy. I have been accepted in the RENE programme starting this autumn at KTH. I was wondering who else got accepted so we can know each other and maybe create a facebook group   Let me know!
in MSc RENE 2017
Jordi Guillumet Canals
Do you want to represent your 2016-2018 classmates on the RENE steering committee? Submit your candidature now!   Hey there! I am Jordi Guillumet, RENE Y2 student at UPC, Barcelona. I am the Student’s representative of MSc RENE for the intake of 2016 and on behalf of your program director Enrique Velo and the governing board of MSc RENE I am… (Show more)
in MSc RENE 2017
Silvia Mateos
Dear Students,   We would like to inform you about the dates for the Summer School 2018 at ESADE Barcelona.   The  full activity will be held from the 3rd  to the 27th of July 2018. The Summer School includes 3 activities: 1. The co-creation seminars under the working title “Holistic Sustainability approach for Innovations”, organized as 1 to… (Show more)
in MSc RENE 2017
Silvia Mateos
Shared by Silvia Mateos Partner 4 months ago (Show more)
You are not authorized to view this content.