Skip navigation
All Places >

MSc RENE 2017

Log in to follow, share, and participate in this socialgroup. Not a member? Join Now!

Recent Activity

Jordi Guillumet Canals
Do you want to represent your 2016-2018 classmates on the RENE steering committee? Submit your candidature now!   Hey there! I am Jordi Guillumet, RENE Y2 student at UPC, Barcelona. I am the Student’s representative of MSc RENE for the intake of 2016 and on behalf of your program director Enrique Velo and the governing board of MSc RENE I am… (Show more)
in MSc RENE 2017
Silvia Mateos
Dear Students,   We would like to inform you about the dates for the Summer School 2018 at ESADE Barcelona.   The  full activity will be held from the 3rd  to the 27th of July 2018. The Summer School includes 3 activities: 1. The co-creation seminars under the working title “Holistic Sustainability approach for Innovations”, organized as 1 to… (Show more)
in MSc RENE 2017
Silvia Mateos
Shared by Silvia Mateos Partner 1 month ago (Show more)
You are not authorized to view this content.
Anthony Giannoulatos- Destounis
Hello everyone, I heard that the winter school this year is gonna be held from February 11th to the 18th. Can anyone confirm that? Also does that mean that seminars or other mandatory activities are going to be held on Saturday 17th of Februrary or will that be a free day? 
in MSc RENE 2017
Robert Pleticha
Dear InnoEnergy students in Barcelona,   We would like to invite you all to the Welcoming Event organized by the CommUnity in Barcelona on Thursday 19/10/2017 at UPC (in Aula Capella).   The Welcoming Event will start at 19:20, local time.   To attend, besides confirming your attendance here on the platform, you also need to fill in this google… (Show more)
Silvia Mateos
Shared by Silvia Mateos Partner 5 months ago (Show more)
You are not authorized to view this content.
Silvia Mateos
Thanks all of you to come to the welcome session held in UPC for InnoEnergy students. We hope all of you have had a   smooth and wonderful landing.   All the best!!!
in MSc RENE 2017
David Corcoles
Hi everyone, my name is David, and I'm from Albacete, a town located in the South of Spain. I'm starting the MSc RENE this fall and I've created this group for getting to know each other before starting this September!   I think it would be a good idea to have a whatsapp group or something like that to be more connected between us, so if you also… (Show more)
in MSc RENE 2017
Silvia Mateos
Dear Students, We would like to introduce you the agenda of the Added value activities for this month in the MSc RENE, to be held in Catolica Lisbon School of Business and Economics, and to take place between the 25th to 29th of September. Please check the file attached.   More information will be arriving soon.   Silvia Mateos
in MSc RENE 2017
Load more items