Skip navigation
Log in to follow, share, and participate in this socialgroup. Not a member? Join Now!

Recent Activity

CommUnity Post
CommUnity Post mentioned MSc Energy for Smart Cities - KTH Stockholm 2017 1 month ago Show mention context
Sandra Garcia
Shared by Sandra Garcia from MSc SELECT 20173 months ago (Show more)
You are not authorized to view this content.
Connor Paschke
Hi! I'm currently in the process of looking for accommodation in Stockholm in preparation for starting EMINE. Could any current/previous students recommend the best places to look (or even better, put me in touch with someone!) for a place to live?   My budget is around 4500SEK, and I'm happy to stay in shared accommodation with other people. … (Show more)
Elie Najem
The Student Union at KTH (THS International Students) worked hard in order to gather useful links for international students. Below is a copy of their Facebook post. I hope you find them useful.   Hey people! The relocation can be tough but we prepared the list of useful links which perhaps will make it easier for you. The Ultimate Student Packing… (Show more)
Elie Najem
I am thinking of starting a Whatsapp Group in parallel to the community group for the accepted students in MSc Smart Cities KTH 2017 (we may also include those accepted to Leuven later).   If you are interested in joining the group kindly leave your phone number in the comment section with your country code, or just send me a Whatsapp to my… (Show more)
Fahad Ali Sarwar
Have any one got the insurance yet ? plus when do this course start as I have to apply for visa and visa takes a lot of time! Also what is the procedure for bank statement that show how are you going to support yourself.
Marta Boavida
Hello,   Already received my admission letter from KTH. I wasn't given clear information regarding the accommodation. Can anyone inform me?
Fahad Ali Sarwar
I applied for Accommodation but didn't get any sort of reply yet from KTH, Also regarding the statement mentioned on KTH that Accommodation for innoEnergy students in guaranteed, how accurate is that I mean should i look for accommodations on my own or rely on that statement only. Also did any one else get the reply yet ?
Load more items