Skip navigation
All Places >

MSc EMINE 2017

Log in to follow, share, and participate in this socialgroup. Not a member? Join Now!

Recent Activity

Robert Pleticha
Dear InnoEnergy students in Barcelona,   We would like to invite you all to the Welcoming Event organized by the CommUnity in Barcelona on Thursday 19/10/2017 at UPC (in Aula Capella).   The Welcoming Event will start at 19:20, local time.   To attend, besides confirming your attendance here on the platform, you also need to fill in this google… (Show more)
Robert Pleticha
Your InnoEnergy adventure is about to start!   Here there are just a few administrative things to keep in mind:   Students agreements We have sent all the students agreements (except for MSc ENTECH students). so you should have received yours by email. You need to sign it through Adobe e-Sign and you will get a signed copy in your email. If you… (Show more)
Robert Pleticha
KTH Summer Course "Geological Storage of Nuclear Spent Fuel", Oskarshamn, 2017 Read more about the course:  Going Underground: Sweden's spent nuclear fuel solution     Link to the report: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rpp10889lccp90u/Summer_Course_SH262V-Report-2017.pdf?dl=0
Video preview image▶︎
in MSc EMINE 2017
Robert Pleticha
Hi,   I received this report from a current EMINE student and thought you might find it interesting. It goes together with this article: Going Underground: Sweden's spent nuclear fuel solution     Link to the report from the Summer Course, Oskarshamn 2017: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rpp10889lccp90u/Summer_Course_SH262V-Report-2017.pdf?dl=0  … (Show more)
in MSc EMINE 2017
Valentina Herrera
Program Name Director email EMINE programme director Waclaw Gudowski   waclaw@kth.se
in MSc EMINE 2017
Christos Sarafidis
Orientation Days   Hi all,   This is Christos Sarafidis, and like many of you I am coming to Barcelona to start my master studies  in EMINE.   As far as I know on the 6th it  is the meeting with the program coordinator and on the 7th is the enrollment day.   In the UPC site it says to follow the welcoming sessions indicated by ETSEIB.   I… (Show more)
in MSc EMINE 2017
Fernanda Werner
Hey guys! I am Fernanda, from Brazil who will be starting the MSc EMINE this autumn.   I have created this group as many others accepted students have created groups and I missed one for our programme.   My idea is to create a Whatsapp group where we can start to get to know each other. Thus, if you would like to be part of the group just leave… (Show more)
in MSc EMINE 2017