Skip navigation
All Places >

MSc CFAFE 2017

Log in to follow, share, and participate in this socialgroup. Not a member? Join Now!

Recent Activity

sandragarcia
Your InnoEnergy adventure is about to start!   Here there are just a few administrative things to keep in mind:   Students agreements We have sent all the students agreements (except for MSc ENTECH students). so you should have received yours by email. You need to sign it through Adobe e-Sign and you will get a signed copy in your email. If you… (Show more)
nouman293
Hi! My name is Nouman Akram and I am from Pakistan. I have been selected for MSc CFAFE 2017-19. Its important to get to know each other as we will be spending next 2 awesome years of our life together. This thread is for the intros. Feel free to start any kind of threads that are relevant to this Programme or any confusions you want to discuss. 
in MSc CFAFE 2017
carlbarkestam
Have you been Accepted to MSc Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy in Round 1 or Round 0 or are you applying in Round 2?   Take this opportunity to meet the Programme Director Dr. Krzysztof Pikon and a current student sharing the experiences of the programme. The webinar will be structured in two sections: presentation and Q&A.   Are you… (Show more)