Friday, 7 December 2018 at CNT "Centrum Nowych Technologii" Building, Gliwice
Starts at 08:00 · Ends at 17:00, CET (Europe/Berlin)
We cordially invite you to the 6th edition of the Conference "Environmental Protection and Energy", which will take place on December 7, 2018 at the Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice.
This event is addressed to students, PhD students and researchers willing to present either the results of their research or their point of view on current problems in the energy sector or environmental protection. It is also possible to participate as a listener.
Advantages and benefits related to participation in the conference:
- Free participation (registration required via the Google form 6th Environmental Protection and Energy Conference ).
- The possibility of establishing contacts with research workers.
- Presentation of the results of your research during the conference.
- Publication of the article in post-conference monograph.
- Improving your presentation skills in both Polish or English.
- Participation in the debate about the circular economy.
- Valuable addition to your CV.
The deadline for submitting applications is 20th November 2018.
Check out our last year edition video!