Aligning with the mission of facilitating the energy transition, CommUnity Stockholm organizes a panel discussion on:
“Energy Storage Policy - Stimulation or obstacle?”.
The purpose of the event is to educate young and senior professionals about the new energy storage policies. We will explore the opportunities and challenges associated with energy storage and its policy aspects regarding the changing EU legislative framework.
- 18:00 - 18:15: Welcome & registration
- 18:15 - 18:30: Introduction to InnoEnergy and to CommUnity Energy Policies Initiative
- 18:30 - 19:10: Panel discussion about the new trends and regulations regarding energy storage especially related to the Clean Energy for All Europeans package
- Bo Normak: Thematic leader for Smart Grids and Storage InnoEnergy
- Martin Anderlind: Head of Business development Northvolt
- Alexandra Andersson: Project Manager Power Circle
- Karin Widegren: Chair ISGAN
- 19:10 - 19:30: Q&A session with the audience and wrap-up
- 19:30 - 20:30: Refreshments and networking
- Network with the main actors involved in EU energy policy making
- Gain insights on the Clean Energy for All Europeans package
- Forecast how upcoming changes will affect business and get prepared
The Clean Energy for All Europeans package proposed by the European Commission in November 2016 has highlighted the need for an acceleration of clean innovations as a key enabler in the transition to a low-carbon economy.
This event will address the role of Energy Storage inside the new EU legislative framework, and counting on speakers with such expertise in the area will give the event a unique approach to the main topic, which is crucial for energy start-up, senior professionals, energy leaders attending. This event is embedded in a series of Europe-wide events organised by the CommUnity to educate stakeholders and professionals about energy policy issues.