Dec

CommUnity Poland Activity Session

Created by Zaid Bin Farooq Partner on 11-Dec-2017

Monday, 18 December 2017 at Room 125 Department of Technologies and Installations for Waste Management, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice.

Starts at 16:30 · Ends at 17:30, CET (Europe/Berlin)

• Zaid Bin Farooq

Dzien Dobry Clean Fossil students,

I am Zaid Bin Farooq, a Y2 student of Clean Fossil & Alternative Fuel Energy in Lisbon. 

Ever since I joined the Master's program I always felt that Clean Fossil program isn't properly represented in different forums of CommUnity and I felt that Clean Fossil students are always two steps behind other program students. CommUnity still lacks behind in Poland. The main reason I found out for this lacking was the motivation by student's side which can be improved. 

I will be in Poland this coming week and being the CommUnity Communications Ambassador I feel it is my duty to underline this importance to these students and I believe that coming from someone they know (as Ambassador most of them were in touch with me before and during the admission process and most of them studied with me in last semester as well) it'd be more effective.

And hopefully as an outcome, we can choose the CommUnity representatives from these students as well and I hope the CommUnity can start flourishing in Gliwice/Krakow Poland as well.

Hope to see you all soon!

Room 125 Department of Technologies and Installations for Waste Management, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice.