Wednesday, 15 November 2017 at London, UK
Starts at 13:00 · Ends at 17:00, CET (Europe/Berlin)
- No one is attending this event yet.
The Women in Offshore Energy Lunch Workshop is hosted by both the Offshore Wind Europe 2017 and the International Tidal Energy Summit 2017 and will provide a unique touchpoint for women working across the renewables spectrum, uniting over 60 key role models from the industry, including discussion leaders.
- Hannah Konig, Head of Wind and Maritime Technology, EnBW
- Sue Barr, External Affairs Manager, OpenHydro
- Sian George, Director, George Consulting Group & Chair of the Board, Scotrenewables
- Mary Anne Roff, Partner, Construction and Engineering, Eversheds Sutherland
The complimentary workshop will be co-located with the Offshore Wind Summit and International Tidal Summit in London, and access will be provided for all workshop attendees to the afternoon presentation sessions at both events.