May

2017 EESN Annual Conference - Berlin

Created by Fabio Arias on 20-Apr-2017

Friday, 19 May 2017 at Technische Universität Berlin

Starts at 17:00 · Ends on 21-May-2017 at 19:00, CEST (Europe/Berlin)

• Yasha Dave
  • Fabio Arias

First at all let me introduce myself, my name is Fabio Bernal and I'm the Membership Studen Lead for the EESN. I am reaching out to you, to officially invite you and your group to attend the 2017 European Energy Student Network (EESN) Annual Conference in partnership with the Micro Energy Systems (MES) Group at TU Berlin May 19-21, 2017. We anticipate an attendance of 100+ students from 12+ European countries, up from last year’s inaugural conference with 50 students from 9 countries.

We are looking to have an event as much diverse as possible in order to enrich the dicussions, panels, presentations and also to expand connections among energy enthusiasts.

The theme is: "Leading Local Transformations for A Global Energy Transition." The conference blends together enriching presentations from industry guests, academics, entrepreneurs, and policy makers, a business simulation game, networking opportunities, and brainstorming on how to better meet student needs and what students can do to solve the energy trilemma challenges. We thank our sponsors and partners.

Registration is free and EESN covers breakfasts and lunches for participants. Be quick to get one of the limited 100 seats. You can find more information and register here - https://www.eesn.info/2017anconf

Attached you will find the agenda of the conference and an overview of EESN.

Stay updated via Facebook - 2017 EESN Annual Conference Facebook Event

Feel free to share the 2017 EESN Annual Conference opportunity with your classmates, friends, and colleagues - the more the merrier!

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you in Berlin.

P.S. We believe that today’s energy students and young professionals will shape tomorrow’s energy landscape.  However, their ideas about how the future of energy might look like often go unnoticed by key industry and institutional players. Help us change it by participating in our 5 minutes survey: link

P.P.S. Becoming an EESN member requires only to be passionate and interested in European energy issues. All that a person needs to do is subscribe to the mailing list via a short form at the bottom of the page - www.eesn.info

Check out our website, Facebook page, Twitter handle or LinkedIn as well to not miss out on any opportunities!

#EESNBerlin2017

Best Regards,

Fabio Leonardo Bernal Arias

Student Membership Lead

M. Sc. Student, Hochschule Offenburg

fabio.bernal@eesn.info

European Energy Students’ Network

Technische Universität Berlin

TU Berlin, PLZ: 10623 Berlin Germany

(49) 1 525 326 4352 · fabio.bernal@eesn.info · https://www.eesn.info/2017anconf