Thursday, 20 April 2017 at Gotland Island
Starts at 10:00 · Ends on 23-Apr-2017 at 20:00, CET (Europe/Berlin)
Want to take part in an amazing 3-day spring trip to Gotland?
Welcome to Gotland Adventure by InnoEnergy and the CommUnity!
Gotland is a lovely island located in south-east Sweden. This island is the country’s lab for testing Renewable Energy solutions that are shaping our future. Gotland wants to have a 100% climate-neutral energy supply by 2025.
The Renewable Energy revolution has already started. Sounds interesting, right?
What is the adventure about?
- Discover how the Municipality is dealing with this ambitious challenge.
- Visit Sweden’s largest Windfarm (Näsudden).
- Contact with GEAB/Vattenfall, one of Sweden’s largest energy company.
- Participate in a case-solving event hosted by the local entity to generate solutions for Gotland’s challenges.
- Enjoy the spring in Sweden’s leisure paradise with the best company.
This year’s Smart Island World Congress is held in Mallorca (Spain) during the same days we are on the island. And guess what! We will have the chance to connect online with some of the start-ups present in the congress.
When will it be?
Save the dates: 20th to 23rd April. Nice way to extend your Easter break!
Well, this are really good news! Gotland Adventure pack includes:
- Ferry roundtrip ticket Stockholm – Visby
- 3-night accommodation in a modern Hotel resort in the coastal town of Fjöjel (FRÖJEL RESORT AB - Start)
- Resort facilities: indoor swimming pool, sauna, kitchen, BBQ and fitness center
- Visits to the Municipality in Visby and Windfarm in Nässuden
- Case-solving event on Gotland’s energy challenges (more information soon)
- Transportation around the island with a private bus
- Lunches and snacks during visits and one CommUnity dinner
All this for the INCREDIBLE price of 550 SEK!!!
Details about the payment procedure will be announced in the following days.
You can book the trip in this link: https://goo.gl/forms/ZznO3UJVY5keORUH3
Limit of participants: 44
See you all in Gotland!