Tuesday, 23 May 2017 at Berlin, Germany
Starts at 09:00 · Ends on 24-May-2017 at 17:00, CEST (Europe/Berlin)
On 23rd and 24th of May, Fleming Events organises a masterclass training on Smart Microgrids Design. During the two days, key topics in the field of microgrids will be explored, like:
- Legislative Challenges & Requirements
- Design & Grid Formation
- Simulation & Forecast Tools
- Power Set points
- Commercial & Renowable Storage
- Safety Requirements
What are the takeaways from attending the event?
- Tackle the legislative challenges
- Learn to design a Microgrid according to your needs
- Setting Power Set Points correctly
- Interactive and hands-on approach - active participation in a microgrid simulator
- Four experienced trainers covering both legislative & technical issues
- Case studies inspired by the best practices on the market
Fleming. creates Critical Business Connections. It means They connect companies with knowledge, people and opportunities through conferences, online conferences, trainings and exhibitions. They provide business professionals with the knowledge, partnerships and market insights needed for further education and growth.
Cost effective in-house courses tailored specifically for and customised to your organisation’s needs, can be arranged at your preferred location and time. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact our In-house trainings division at email@example.com.
- Filippo Antonio Capizzi
Dr.Ing. at (unemployed)Human developer, energy passionate and working for a better life, for all. Always in search of tools to improve life conditions, curious about everything that could enrich myself.