E2I Talks Eindhoven - Circular Economy in Energy

Document created by Irena Dukovska Partner on 07-Aug-2018Last modified by Robert Pleticha on 07-Aug-2018
Version 4Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Are you curious about the circular economy and the impact it can have on energy?

Do you want to be part of a discussion about relevant sustainable energy topics?

Do you want to exchange your experience with other entrepreneurs, professionals and sustainability enthusiasts?

CommUnity Eindhoven would like to invite you to be part of the first E2I Talks organised in Eindhoven. We will have five insightful speakers and discussion on the topic of The Circular Economy in Energy:

Speakers:

Marinke Wijngaard    Managing Director, Circular Economy & Environment at TNO

Marc Horsten             Program Manager at  Brink

Irina van der Hoorn   Senior Consultant, Circular Economy at Ecofys

Sebastian Perez        Project Manager at Brainport Smart District

Maarten Schäffner    Group Leader, Carbon Neutral Design & Circular Economy at Witteveen + Bos

Entrepreneurship and Energy to Innovation Talks (E2I Talks) is a public talk event which has the ambition to gather professionals and entrepreneurs from the sustainable energy sector around one innovative sustainable energy topic.

E2I Talks Eindhoven is organised in collaboration with EHV Innovation cafe. EHV Innovation Cafe is a weekly event organised by Kazerne foundation with the aim to inspire each other and to accelerate innovation through creating an impactful community.

The event takes place in the expo restaurant Kazerne where, in a former military barracks and adjoining warehouse in the centre of Eindhoven, the worlds of technology, art and design come together.

When: 17:00 - 20:00 local time on 13th September 2018

Where: Kazerne, Eindhoven, the Netherlands

More information about the event and the full program can be found here.

Register here to join us at E2I Talks Eindhoven!

Outcomes