Ticket types for CommUnity Days 2018

Document created by Falko Döring Partner on 11-May-2018Last modified by Falko Döring Partner on 22-May-2018
Version 4Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
The tickets have been split into two categories. i.e. CommUnity Core Member and a CommUnity Affiliate Member. Want to know which category do you belong to?  

1. You are a CommUnity Core Member if you are one of following:
    Graduate/Alumni from the InnoEnergy Master School, InnoEnergy PhD candidate, Entrepreneur graduated or currently enrolled in one of the InnoEnergy services, current / former employee of InnoEnergy or  InnoEnergy innovation project manager.

2. You are a CommUnity Affiliate Member if you are a registered CommUnity platform member without a direct connection to any of the InnoEnergy services. Keep in mind, these places are strongly limited.

CommUnity Core Member, incl. hotel - This ticket includes access to all content (except graduation ceremony), accommodation in a twin or triple room and catering. It can be purchased by CommUnity Core Members, i.e. all graduates and alumni from the InnoEnergy Master School, InnoEnergy PhD candidates, Entrepreneurs graduated or currently enrolled in one of the InnoEnergy services, current and former employees of InnoEnergy and InnoEnergy innovation project manager.

CommUnity Core Member, excl. hotel - This ticket includes access to all content (except graduation ceremony) and catering. It can be purchased by CommUnity Core Members, i.e. graduates/alumni from the InnoEnergy Master School, InnoEnergy PhD candidates, Entrepreneurs graduated or currently enrolled in one of the InnoEnergy services, current and former employees of InnoEnergy and InnoEnergy innovation project manager.

Marketplace exhibitor - This ticket provides you with a booth in the marketplace and includes access to all content (except graduation ceremony) and catering.

CommUnity Affiliate Member, incl. hotel - This ticket includes access to all content (except graduation ceremony), accommodation in a twin or triple room and catering. It can be purchased by CommUnity Affiliate Members, i.e. registered CommUnity platform members without a direct connection to any of the InnoEnergy services.

CommUnity Affiliate Member, excl. hotel - This ticket includes access to all content (except graduation ceremony) and catering. It can be purchased by CommUnity Affiliate Members, i.e. registered CommUnity platform members without a direct connection to any of the InnoEnergy services.

Graduation Ceremony - This ticket has to be purchased by all graduates attending the Graduation Ceremony. It does not provide access to the CommUnity Days.

Graduation Ceremony Guest - This ticket has to be purchased by graduates for all their friends/family members attending the Graduation Ceremony. It does not provide access to the CommUnity Days.

2 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes