A new standard for human resources, due diligence for early start-ups
E2Talent measures the entrepreneurial skills of individuals and team dynamics within a start-up, evaluating their potential of success and ultimately supporting the decision making process for VC companies and accelerators.
Lower the risk of investing
A start-up’s success – or failure – depends on its people and their entrepreneurial skills. InnoEnergy and ESADE Business School’s Leadership Development Research Centre have joined forces to bring you E2Talent, a tool that measures the individual and team competencies that have been identified in
successful entrepreneurs and teams.
E2Talent proposes a set of tools to measure skills such as performance expectations, adaptability, and capacity, through a series of surveys and simulations. Eighteen distinct key skill sets can be identified, all of which have been proven to predict the success of a start-up. In addition, E2Talent enables you to assess key aspects of team dynamics which are crucial to the development of a start-up, such as the leadership dynamics within the team, how they solve problems, complementarity of skills and missing competencies within the team. The results can then be used to build a competency improvement plan. E2Talent can also alert you about potentially incompatible team members or those who may struggle to be coached.
E2Talent can be used for
• Selection purposes: it supports decision making when selecting start-ups
• Competencies development: the tools can be used for building a competency improvement plan for entrepreneurs
• Continuous evaluation process: the tools can be used to track the improvement of entrepreneur competencies over time
Rigorous. E2Talent was developed using a rigorous research protocol to identify the characteristics of successful entrepreneurs and pinpoint how they are different from unsuccessful entrepreneurs and people who are not entrepreneurs.
Robust. E2Talent measurements are taken using three different instruments: biographical and personality questionnaires; an online in-basket job simulation; and a structured interview. The data are then cross-validated for particularly robust results. For individuals and teams. E2Talent can be used to assess several aspects of team dynamics identified as crucial to the development of a start-up such as complementarity of skills or missing skills within a team, incompatible team members, etc.
E2Talent is for
• Business incubators and accelerators
• Government agencies and programmes to support entrepreneurship;
• Universities and research centres with acceleration programmes for student/researcher-founded start-ups
• HR consultants that assess entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial teams acceleration programmes for student/researcher-founded start-ups
• HR consultants that assess entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial teams
More more information, please contact email@example.com