Speakers. Stay tuned. Contact Us

Document created by CommUnity by InnoEnergy Partner on 14-Nov-2017Last modified by CommUnity by InnoEnergy Partner on 04-Dec-2017
Version 14Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Check out our first speaker: Pedro Leão - “My energies: 5 stories”

Pedro Leão has a background on Electrical Engineering, holding a MBA Management Course, and also some Post-Graduations on areas like IT Management and Renewable Energy Asset Management. He is a teacher and coach at AESE Business School in Lisbon, and cooperates with the InnoEnergy program. On the professional area, Pedro Leão is a Partner of Plenitude, a company that provides International Business Development Services both to national and international companies, with a particular focus on Internationalization processes.

The experience on the energy sector comprises leading national companies like  EDP, REN, OMIP-MIBEL Iberian Energy Derivatives Market, MARTIFER RENEWABLES, and others, with top management and international business development functions.

Check out our second speaker: Michaël Memeteau “Alone in (marker) space”

Michaël is a seasoned professional with 25 years of experience in Automotive, FMCG and M2M/IoT industry. When not trying to discover rare and beautiful mountain-bike trails in the wonderful portuguese countryside, he is spending some of his free time to build a new concept of 3D printer with his favourite CAD online package, Onshape.

In his words: “I've got myself being hooked on entrepreneurship after I co-founded one of the first on-line fleet management company in Portugal that was sold 10 years later to a French group.

My most recent endeavour: NESTO, a company that could bring benefit to both brands and customers around the bottled gas industry, whose business model is pretty much unchanged for the last 50 years.

I believe in fairness and purpose and currently looking for talented people with attitude to reinforce NESTO's team in this interesting mission.”

Check out our third speaker: Emanuel Proença

Emanuel has a Master in Industrial Engineering and Management from IST, and a MBA from INSEAD. He was a consultant at The Boston Consulting Group, worked at ES Ventures, was founder and CEO of a digital marketing startup - iDareYou and CEO of Corticeira Piedade. He is now part of the Board of Directors of Prio Energy Group, with functions that include, among others, the coordination of Marketing and the Group’s Digital wing.

Register here

Interested in other CommUnity events on Lisbon? Click here.

For any questions, contact us.

1 person found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes