Sustainable energy requires life-long learning
Educational products and services are just as vital to achieving a sustainable energy future as other innovative products, systems or services. Our second “Call for professional digital learning” in 2017 reflects this need for effective, life-long learning.
If you have a business idea linked to a quality educational product or service in sustainable energy, but need additional funding and a network of partners to develop it, then this is your opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
By choosing to develop your course with InnoEnergy, you will gain access to:
· InnoEnergy’s network of partners, ventures and innovators: a real partnership with shared risk & reward
o We co-create the course with content from our start-ups and innovation projects – this will add a real entrepreneurial education dimension to your product.
We invest in the course production in exchange for a return on investment.
o We promote the course via our global digital marketing & sales channels – your courses will be offered internationally.
· Support for transforming existing traditional classroom courses into online versions:
o Expand your audience and reach.
o Create new revenue opportunities.
o Confirm your image as an innovator and thought-leader in your field of expertise.
· Access to markets: our local offices located throughout Europe will promote the courses via established local channels.
· Affiliate course marketing through our network partners.
· iSE – The Institute of Sustainable Energy by InnoEnergy – our platform for professional digital learning.
· The additional platform FutureLearn, which is the leading EU MOOC platform, at no additional cost.
Last date to send us your application is 30 November. Visit our website for more information on how we can support your ideas!
How to find out more
Visit our website to find our more details about how we can support your idea and how to apply.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with me to find out more about how we can support your idea.