About Us

Document created by alba.matamorales Partner on 01-Sep-2017Last modified by alba.matamorales Partner on 13-Sep-2017
Version 30Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

About Us

Vision

Be the world’s most impactful sustainable energy community.

Mission

Accelerate the energy transition fostering collaboration among innovators.

Impact

Empowered members, achieving their goals through a collaborative network.

Values

Worldwide, energy focused sustainability, innovative, entrepreneurial, impact-oriented, powered by innovators, integrative, excellence-driven, visionary, passionate.

Facts & Figures

A purpose-driven community

We believe in the power of collaboration

Everything we do, ranging from events and programmes, to the platform, is driven by the mission to empower members to achieve their goals for the energy transition through collaboration in the InnoEnergy CommUnity. Members come from different disciplines and from all around the world. CommUnity activities are driven by a powerful bottom up movement of passionate volunteering members who believe in the CommUnity’s mission and are managed by InnoEnergy.

We believe in the power of collaboration

Everything we do, ranging from events and programmes, to the platform, is driven by the mission to empower members to achieve their goals for the energy transition through collaboration in the InnoEnergy CommUnity. Members come from different disciplines and from all around the world. CommUnity activities are driven by a powerful bottom up movement of passionate volunteering members who believe in the CommUnity’s mission and are managed by InnoEnergy.

What makes us special?

FocusedTrustedEmpowered
We are the only community integrating sustainable energy, innovation and entrepreneurship.
-We are a mission oriented network, with members sharing the same values.
- We belong to InnoEnergy, a European network of trusted institutions.
- Connect with like-minded individuals.
- Reach your target audience, ask us for help.
- Learn and develop your career.
- Contribute to a knowledge base.
- Develop your ideas and crowd source feedback.
- Develop and join challenges.

Meet the CommUnity network

Our network, composed by more than 2000 members, is composed by people from over 80 countries, from different age ranges and professions. Also, we have 5 members featured in the Forbes 30 under 30 list. Our network, composed by more than 2000 members, is composed by people from over 80 countries, from different age ranges and professions. Also we have 5 members featured in the Forbes 30 under 30 list.

A great variety of activities

The CommUnity activities are comprised of local events, annual events, programmes and the platform. They are driven by a powerful bottom up movement of passionate volunteering members who believe in the CommUnity’s mission.

Events

Events are distributed across Europe, together with one flagship annual event. These include talks by inspiring senior professionals or entrepreneurs, case solving exercises, trainings, debates, field trips, social events and more. The flagship AlumniUnite is the culmination of the CommUnity calendar, bringing together 300 participants and forging powerful synergies.

Check the CommUnity events or add yours here.

Programmes

The Mentoring Programme enables the nurturing of one-on-one interactions between experienced mentors and budding mentees.

The Career Centre links the talent pool of CommUnity members to potential employers.

The current affairs and achievements of the CommUnity are broadcasted through the work of the CommUnity Post, a group that acts as the bottom-up accelerator of CommUnity-related content and is its voice to the outside world. Content is published online through social media and the dedicated CommUnity platform, together with a quarterly magazine.

Innovation Challenges (like done for Iberdrola) can be solved on the platform.

Platform

The captivating and all-encompassing online CommUnity platform unites the entire array of CommUnity activities into one space, while simultaneously adding sectorial discussions, blog posts and other forms of high-level content.  What’s more is a detailed members directory and dedicated career centre that provides access to the deep pool of CommUnity talent. All in all, the platform is the binding force that brings the entire CommUnity together, bridging both geographical and temporal divides. Register here.

Testimonials

"I gave a speech at the CommUnity flagship event, AlumniUnite. I ended up working in a start-up which utilises a roadmap developed by CommUnity members. It was developed during a co-creation session and has been valuable in creating more energy efficient factories. "

Tom Huizer, Business developer at Heat Power

"As a representative I organised CommUnity events, now I help the poorest communities providing energy access in Africa. I find talent in the CommUnity and empower members through my blogs about our work."

Silvia Francioso, Scounting Coordinator at Devergy

"I am organising the CommUnity flagship event (AlumniUnite) in a passionate team of representatives and work in the community solar department of Engie. To find talent I go to the CommUnity first."

Julio QuintanaDistributed Energy Consultant for ENGIE

CommUnity Story

Want to learn more?

Meet the team here.

Get involved, register here.

Get started, discover how to use the platform here.

Attachments

Outcomes