|Overview||Event Guidelines||CommUnity Programmes||CommUnity Innovation||CommUnity Support||Become a CommUnity Manager|
Everybody can become a CommUnity Manager. If you identify yourselves with the values of being a Community member and representative and you have the thrive to leave an impact, apply now to become a CommUnity Manager. On this page you can find the instructions on what to do.
Know the CommUnity
Before you start the application process, please read Day 0. Make yourself familiar with the role of a representative and embody the CommUnity rules.
Build and lead your team
Supervise and support CommUnity activities
Be the link to CommUnity office and InnoEnergy
Choose team members to go to CommUnity Representatives Summit
Choose CommUnity representatives who deserve the LinkedIn certificate
On top of all the benefits you receive of being a representative, there are a few exclusive ones for the managers:
- Visibility on platform, mentioned as local manager
- Guaranteed invitation to semiannual representatives summit
- increased likelihood to be invited to exclusive invents
Are you prepared?
You will gain trust and a lot of opportunities. Only if you are well prepared you will be able to maximize your impact and your gain. You are prepared if you can crosscheck the following bullet points:
- Are you committed?
- Do you feel you have what it takes to manage a team?
- Are you an active listener?
- Do you know how to build trust?
- Can you dedicated at least 2 hours a week to the CommUnity?
- Are you available for at least the following 6 month? Likely much more?
- Are you willing to sign a contract for the financial procedure?
- Is your goal to organize 1 event a month?
If you can answer all questions with a clear yes, than we are looking very much forward to hear from you!
Fill out the poll
The next step is to fill out the questionnaire and we will come back to you.
Thank you very much. We are looking forward to get to know you better.
Samrat Bose - Local CommUnity Manager Karlsruhe
"During my time in the CommUnity I learned to connect passion, fun and the professional life to have an impact."
Lukas Keller - Local CommUnity Manager Stockholm
"I want you to know that my 1.5 years on the role have been super exciting to say the least and i have learned many things that i did not even have on the radar at all when i joined. The people i met here have inspired me to strive for something bigger and they have taught me how to get there, too."