As a CommUnity representative you uphold the vision of a sustainable energy future and enthusiastically act towards that vision with passion and commitment. If you are devoted to contribute to a change, you will be profoundly rewarded as a representative of the CommUnity.
In order to be able to execute activities in a professional way we require commitment from your side if you join of at least 2h per week (can be arranged flexibly). We also like to get to know your motivation before you join the team. If you are interested in joining please fill in this form and we will get back to you.
Being a representative comes with the underlying tone of being
Being passionate about your projects helps you to stay focused on your goals and connect to your peers.
2) a team player
You are never alone. Listen to your team and be reliable on what you communicate.
CommUnity activities require time and effort to be a success.
The vision of a sustainable energy future is our common driver and shall be the main concern in all our activities.
6) transparent and trustworthy
7) in line with the CommUnity rules
The CommUnity rules set a fair framework to all CommUnity representatives. Without them, the Community would not exist like today. It is therefore most important to keep them in mind.
Being a representative also comes with plenty of benefits and rewards:
- Unite with a caring, trusting and accountable network of proactive representatives
- Receive special invitations to events (AlumniUnite, EIT Alumni CONNECT, more)
- Worldwide recognition of your effort (LinkedIn certificates & Credits)
- Access to CommUnity resources (email address, data base)
- Occasional support for travel and accommodation
- Get Insights into the InnoEnergy and CommUnity strategy
- Influence CommUnity Activities and realise own ideas for the community: be an entrepreneur
- Learn amongst other things management skills, strategic planning, events organization etc.
- Most active representatives are invited to our semiannual representatives summit
- Be invited to team dinners