1. Only registered & logged in users can submit documents
If you do not have a CommUnity platform account yet please follow the instructions in the link https://community.innoenergy.com/create-account.jspa
If you experience problems in accounts creation please contact Rob Pleticha - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Go to the main page of the competition and click "Submit documents" on the right hand side as you can see in the screenshot below
3. Submit your documents:
a) Provide a title of your Master Thesis
b) Insert a video link
c) Attach your Infographic & your MSc Thesis Abstract in PDF files. (We also encourage you to include an abstract as a text in the body of the document below the video)
d) "Publish location"
You can submit your application privately or publicly. We encourage that you do it publicly so people from the CommUnity can give you feedback and you can improve your work.
- If you want to submit your application privately, please share with specific people and choose Sandra Garcia
- If you want to submit your application publicly to the CommUnity, please choose: The CommUnity by InnoEnergy Community
e) "Tag this document"
In any case, please make sure you tag your document with the tag "mta2017"
f) Click publish
4. Copy the URL of your documents and complete the Application form
- The URL of your application with your documents can be found at the top of the page (see screenshot below)
- Can't find your application with your documents? Go to my content and try to find it there