Email Template

Document created by Falko Döring Partner on 21-Feb-2017Last modified by Falko Döring Partner on 18-Sep-2017
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
Please read and comment, for improvement if you see more potential! 

Dear Mr/Mrs [Name of
 recipient],

My name is [Your Name], I am a representative for the CommUnity by InnoEnergy, a global community uniting like-minded people to foster sustainable energy solutions through innovation, entrepreneurship and valuable connections. I am contacting you to invite you to [events name], we are organising [place & time].

[Event Description, can be found in the document: How to organise [events name]]

[Why do you invite this speaker? Appreciation and connection to CommUnity] 

Your extensive insights into [field of knowledge/expertise/experience] would be extremely precious to our participants.

[Optional] We would also like to invite [Name of company] to sponsor this event which we feel would be an excellent opportunity for your organization to establish itself as a valuable contributor to the CommUnity. 

[Soon to come] Please see the documents attached for further brief information about the CommUnity [Optional] and sponsorship opportunities.

Please feel free to explore more on our platform, especially the event section is of interest for you:

https://community.innoenergy.com

I would be honored to discuss this further with you at your convenience in the coming days, and address any questions you may have.

On behalf of the CommUnity, I would like to express our gratitude for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

[Your Name]
2 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes