A sustainable energy future for Europe
1- CHALLENGE OVERVIEW
The main objective of this activity is to create new answers to address Europe’s energy challenges with the participation of Iberdrola, which is the number one energy group in Spain and the fourth largest utility company in the world by market cap (top 1 utility in renewables).
We are pleased to offer the opportunity to participate in a competition whose initiative aims to promote a greater interconnection between universities and the business world, allowing InnoEnergy students and graduates to:
- Have the possibility of getting a MSc thesis internship position through your active participation
- Obtain a recognized Certificate of Participation of this extracurricular activity, which will help you to develop structured energy solutions with the support of Iberdrola and InnoEnergy mentors
- Access to an Iberdrola Investment Plan, which lead to a deal-flow in the most promising energy technology ideas
- Assume the role of top managers and make strategic decisions that impact the market
- Reward your efforts by presenting disruptive technology and Business Ideas
2- WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE ABOUT?
The team members have the opportunity to choose one the following topics:
(*) Soft costs” like permitting, financing, and customer acquisition now represent roughly 2/3 of installed costs of residential deployments.
3- TEAMS SET UP AND REGISTRATION
- Applicants must be registered individually on the platform before sending the projects
- The participants must be organized individually (for graduates only) or into teams of 2 - 4 members
The Challenge is open only to InnoEnergy Students and Graduates
The three finalist teams will receive.....
- The posibility to do the MSc thesis under Iberdrola supervision, which will act as a sponsor for the project
- The finalist teams will win a trip to attend the next "Innovation Week" Event, organized by the Iberdrola Group in Madrid
- Preferential access to finance your project through PERSEO Seed Capital and Perseo Ventures Capital
- You will become part of the Iberdrola Young Entrepreneurs Community