CommUnity Team Stockholm

Document created by lukas on 24-Oct-2016Last modified by lukas on 06-Oct-2017
Version 17Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Lukas Keller

CommUnity Manager Stockholm

About me: I am a European citizen with German, Portuguese and Swedish education and with the strong drive to make the world a better and more sustainable place. I create impact through my work at the InnoEnergy Market Creator in Stockholm where I analyze the power system and develop new products for the future actors in the energy industry together with an amazing team. I am passionate about bringing people together; a passion which I channel into my activities in leading and expanding the InnoEnergy CommUnity Stockholm. I love going skiing and I am a total nerd with numbers and everything that's technical and new. I want to learn more about how innovation happens and about what you do. Join our journey, it's worth it!

Valentina Herrera

CommUnity Assistant Stockholm

About me: I am from Colombia with a multicultural background. I am passionate about conserving the environment and finding sustainable solutions to environmental challenges.  I assist by communicating and reporting to the CommUnity as well as managing finances of activities and events, and I am also a student of the SELECT program. Outside that, I love to play golf!

8 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes