AlumniUnite Organising Team

Document created by jacob.dalton Partner on 23-Oct-2016Last modified by jacob.dalton Partner on 02-Nov-2016
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

claudio.geyken

Claudio cares deeply about sustainability, equality and creating meaningful connections between like minded people to improve our world. He loves languages. He manages the team for an awesome event!

falko

Falko is passionate about connecting people. As the facilitator of the event, he tries to establish a space, where everybody can contribute to the AlumniUnite!

Lorenzo

Lorenzo is responsible for recruiting top-notch speakers to the event! Excited about climbing and outdoor activities, he loves being among positive-thinking people.

robinmerl

Robin is in charge of finances and participants for this years event. He enjoys all kind of sportive activities and languages.

Carina

Carina is part of the logistics team for this year’s event. She loves climbing and yoga, exchanging with people from all over the world and having a good laugh.

ancasolacolu

Anca is part of the logistics team, for the second year in the row. She is currently still discovering Berlin, the eight city she's lived in and hopes to get some roots there. She cherishes meaningful friendships and is happy to use the weekends for visiting new places.

swarooprao

Swaroop is a part of the communication and the media teams. Whenever not pondering upon the mysteries of the world, he enjoys a good game of Squash.

reddykrrish

Full time artist, part time engineer. Day dreaming is my passion and i use my camera to express those vivid imaginations.  I am trying to combine, travel, photography, social media, education awareness and renewable energy all into one life.

mishyvouz

Mishael is one of the anchors in the communication team at this year’s AlumniUnite. He really does love to travel, have a good laugh and of course, sweat it off on the dancefloor.

eryk.masiak

Eryk has his hand in whatever needs to be done for this year’s event. He believes that innovation happens at intersections - so he exposes himself to various ideas, activities and people, and seeks intersections.

enricofurnari

Enrico is in the content creation and photography's teams. He's driven by a passion for sustainability and energy efficiency, and he loves learning and challenging himself. Looking forward to catch the best moments of this year's event!

jacob.dalton

Joining late in the piece, Jacob supports the team in anyway necessary. He loves being amongst nature and the outdoors and believes that the merging of various cultures, ideas and knowledge often create the most unique and beautiful results.

4 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes