Who can be a mentee:
- current InnoEnergy student or alumni
- have a want to engage with one of our mentors for supportive guidance and an optional goal that wants to be achieved
What are the benefits:
- The unique opportunity to expand your network with well connected industry experts, access to advice from people working in the field of your interest, and help in achieving your career goals!
How does the programme work:
- The mentee can choose one or more mentors with whom they would like to engage in a mentorship relation. To be a mentee, the student must record a 2 minute video during which the student briefly describes his/her background, interest and expectations.
- This short video will then get sent to the potential mentor and if both sides express their willingness to cooperate, the collaboration is established.
- A short training will be conducted to help you get the most benefits from this programme.
- Mentees will meet their mentors, either in person or through Skype, Google Hangouts, etc and begin to have mentoring sessions.
- The meeting will take place monthly or biweekly, depending on individual preferences.
- Typically the mentorship relation should last 6 months and should coincide with a school semester, but can be extended by both the mentor and mentee if they feel there is a need to continue.
How do I sign up:
Please complete the form and we will be in contact shortly.
16 people found this helpful