Local CommUnity Representatives - Paris

Document created by jacoposala on 23-Oct-2016Last modified by jacoposala on 04-Jan-2017
Version 6Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Jacopo Sala

Function: Local CommUnity Manager

About me: Jacopo believes sustainability as the essential goal for human survival and prosperity and he has that insane willing to contribute with his experience and energy even in the smallest challenges. He elected solar energy and efficiency as his main contribution fields. He is a strong believer in the CommUnity as a strong interconnection of knowledge, cultures and active game changers able to tackle today’s and tomorrow’s energy challenges.

Salvatore Raddino

Function: CommUnity Representative

About me:Salvatore is doing his second year of EMINE programme in Paris. He really thinks that the energy sector can grow widely with a strong collaboration between the different characters of this awesome field (renewables, nuclear, clean coal, etc). That’s why he love the idea of the InnoEnergy Community and he started to be involved in it last year in Stockholm where he helped organizing different types of events.

Benedek Pasztor

About me: Benedek believes that people should become the change they want to see in the world. He wants a more sustainable, more consciously consuming world, in which investing in sustainable development is one of the best business ideas one could find. Future industrial partners, future policy makers and future employees are in CommUnity. People in the CommUnity share a part of their life, their dreams, goals and values: we believe that we are the change we need to see in a sustainable world

Muhammad Hammad Farrukh

Muhammad is studying renewable energy in Paris as part of InnoEnergy master program. He believes in having a positive outlook towards life and learning something new everyday. He is interested in sustainable development, clean energy systems, time travel & strolling around the cities.

Attachments

Outcomes