This course provides:
• An awareness of energy trends, market structures, finances, and investments.
• An understanding of the deep transformation that the energy sector is experiencing, its causes and the challenges resulting from it.
• Knowledge of climate policies, their impacts on the power sector forecast models for forecast energy consumption.
• An understanding of the ways utilities can compete in the changing energy landscape.
• The skills to be able to make strategic decisions in a continuously changing energy market.
Find more courses on the newly updated iSE website.